They can be summarised as follows:
- Keeping the premises clean
- Any damage caused by him/her, members of his/her household or people he/she allows on the premises
- Notifying the Agent of any damage as soon as possible and doing what he/she can to avoid any further damage
- Leaving the premises in the same condition at the end of his/her tenancy, excepting reasonable wear and tear.
- Payment of rent, in full and on-time each month.
- To adhere to the terms and conditions of the lease agreement.
When a property gets damaged, such as in a natural event like a storm or fire, or an unsafe situation arises, such as a large overhanging tree that may pose a danger, the Tenant should ensure his/her personal safety. The Tenant should do what he/she can to avoid further damage and contact us to organise repairs.